Something about me….
- I’m an italian (Florentine) project manager, teacher, Adobe certified expert, pro-blogger and web designer freelance.
- I have a bachelor’s degree in Linguistics and Multimedial communication and I have been working as a web\graphic designer for almost 11 years.
- I’m currently one of the official designers of the Italian Ministry of Public Education
- I currently teach graphic design and web design in various international art schools, including master’s and specialization courses.
- In the past, I have designed patterns for Guess handbags which have subsequently been distributed throughout the world, and i worked as project manager for one of the biggest italian publishers.
- I’m a Worldwide – Keynote Speaker
- I was interviewed on national newspapers, magazines such as Millionaire, Computer Arts, Campus Web designer Magazine (UK), Advanced Photoshop (UK), Web idea design book vol.2 (US), and others.
- i’ve been showcased more or less on all the most famous design blogs and even on wordpress.org