jQuery Slider Shock
Wave Display Effect with jQuery and CSS3
“The idea is to initially have some smaller thumbnails rotated and placed in the shape of a sine curve. When clicking on a thumbnail, we’ll “zoom” in to see a medium sized version. Clicking again will make the large content area appear; here we will show some more content”.
- 16 unique transition effects
- Loads of settings to tweak
- Simple clean & valid markup
- Packed version only weighs 15kb
- 3 Slick Themes
- Works best in Chrome, Safari, FF3.5+ (but is tested for IE7+, FF3.5+, Chrome and Safari)
Rotating Image Slider
“..an asymmetrical image slider with a little twist: when sliding the pictures we will slightly rotate them and delay the sliding of each element. The unusual shape of the slider is created by some elements placement and the use of thick borders. We will also add an autoplay option and the mousewheel functionality”.
- Compatible with all the Major Browsers (Win & Mac).
- Position tooltips based on x- and y-coordinates.
- Enable thumbnails, both horizontal and vertical.
- The look of Awkward Showcase is 100% customizable via CSS.
“WOW Slider is a jQuery image slider with stunning visual effects (Blast, Fly, Blinds, Squares, Slices, Basic, Fade, Ken Burns, Stack, Stack vertical and Basic linear) and tons of professionally made templates”.
“TN3 Gallery is a jQuery image gallery with slideshow, transitions effects, multiple album options, CSS skinning and much more. It’s compatible with all modern desktop and mobile browsers”.
“Slicebox makes use of the 3D transforms properties and allows different kind of effects. The main idea is to create three-dimensional image slices that will rotate and reveal the next image as another side of the 3d object. In case the browser does not support 3D transformations, a simple slider will be used as fallback”.
“This plugins allows you to organize the contents of you website in a unusual and cool way and navigate through them with a sliding effect.The final effect is similar to Mac’s or Linux multiple desktops”.
- displace contents by line by column or following a custom positioning map (also called “The Matrix”);
- navigate through contents with arrow keys (left, right, up and down);
- navigate through contents with a fast sliding animation, in horizontal, vertical, diagonal direction or combining them;
- set fullscreen background to your content, preserving images ratio;
- encapsulate the sliding contents into a container;
- create a clickable map of the contents displacement (a sort of little navigation menu);
- customize sliding transition, using the jQuery Easing plugin;
- showing moving direction during animation
“Supersized is a fullscreen background slideshow built using the jQuery library”.
- Resizes images to fill browser while maintaining image dimension ratio
- No extra whitespace, no scrollbars – the entire browser window is always filled
- Compatible in Firefox, Safari, Opera, IE7, and IE6
- Ability to cycle through images/backgrounds via slideshow
- 8 unique transition effects
- Lots of easy to set options to create your own effects
- Included Image preloader
- Autoplay that stops on user interaction
- Valid HTML5 and CSS 3 Markup
- Packed version only weights 8kb
- Supports linked images
- already prepared to work with prettyPhoto Lightbox
- works with jQuery 1.32 and higher