BTW they are for MacOs…
Glims is an amazing add-on for Safari. It can really improve your experience with Safari.
- Adds thumbnails to Google.com search results
- Adds search engines to the default Google search tab
- Adds full-screen browsing capability
- Adds Favicons to tab labels
- Adds keyword search from address bar
- Undo “Close Tab” (cmd-z)
- Re-opens last session when Safari starts
- Auto-Closes download window
- Always open links in a new tab
- Sets the focus on the search field when opening a new window
- Forms autocomplete always on
- Autocomplete search phrase
- Dated download folders
With ClickToFlash you can block Adobe Flash.
In this way you can lower the CPU usage and make Safari even more stable (specially when, like me, you have 40 tabs opened).
When you want with just one click you can view the blocked Flash.
The best solution to use and create Delicious bookmarks from the browser.
A great tool to save all your passwords.
- Edit items in your browser
- Sync with your iPhone and iPod touch
- Smart Search
- Gorgeous New UI
- Clipboard Security (you can’t leave your password stored on the clipboard because is cleared after 90 seconds).
- 64-bit Safari extension
- and a LOT of other features!
This add-on gives you the ability to view all open tabs in the same way ExposÃ© displays all open windows on your Desktop.
This add-onÂ insert a great sidebar with thumbnails of all opened tabs. Great.
Check out also at the “Automatic searches“.
OTHER GREAT ADD-ONS:
SAFARI ICON BY: kano89